Supports healing of inflammation
Supports healing of inflammation
Wise Men’s Gold
High Potency Curcumin Supplement | 60x500mg Capsules
60 Gelatine Capsules
$39.00 + $4 shipping
*Prices in $NZD. International orders will incur additional shipping costs as shown on checkout.
Money Back Guarantee
If you’re not satisfied after 30 days return the bottle and we’ll refund your money.
Inflammation is now recognised as being at the root of most chronic diseases. Inflammation is the body’s natural response to damage and foreign invaders. But when inflammation persists too long it sparks a cascade of negative health outcomes. Left unchecked this inflammation can develop making life uncomfortable, difficult and downright miserable.
Curcumin (turmeric extract) is a potent anti-oxidant / anti-inflammatory. Curcumin is the main active ingredient in the common Indian spice, turmeric. The curcumin content of the turmeric found in your spice rack is less than 3%. Also, it is poorly absorbed in that form.
Wise Men’s Gold’s™ highly effective blend contains 50% curcumin (pure standardised extract) and black pepper to boost absorption by 2000%. Turmeric is also included to boost the bioavailability 7 to 10 fold. The essential oils in turmeric are an important contributor in this.
Each 500mg gelatine capsule contains (Scientifically Researched Blend):
- 250mg Curcumin (Standardised Extract 95% Curcuminoids)
- 215mg Organic Turmeric (Curcuma longa)
- 35mg Organic Black Pepper (Piper nigrum for Piperine)
- Standardised Curcumin Extract supplied by a cGMP Registered Manufacturing Facility.
- Contains NO gluten, soy, yeast, milk/dairy, corn, sugar, starch, artificial colours, or preservatives.
- Not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Turmeric/curcumin supplements are generally safe, but gastrointestinal side effects may occur with higher doses (we recommend you start gradually) and they can cause problems for people with gallbladder disease, kidney stones, or those taking blood-thinning or blood-sugar-lowering medications.
- If on SSRIs or any medication consult with your pharmacist before consuming. Black pepper enhances curcumin’s bioavailability and can also enhance the effect of a number of drugs.
- Powerful anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant
- Supports joint health
- Supports your immune system
- Improves mood
- Supports digestive health
- Supports healthy cholesterol and blood pressure levels
- Boosted absorption
1-2 capsules 1 to 3 times daily with food.
Most research studying chronic, serious conditions which observed a beneficial effect used curcumin extracted from turmeric with dosages usually exceeding 1 gram of curcumin per day (2 Wise Men’s Gold capsules twice daily with food).
Once initial relief is achieved, benefits can be obtained at a lower maintenance dose ie 1 -2 capsules per day.
There is no known toxicity with curcumin, and no LD50 (lethal dose 50) has been established. In other words it is very safe.
If this is your first time taking curcumin we recommend you start with a lowered dose (say half the suggested dose) for the first two or three days.
Not following the above directions may cause temporary nausea or gastric irritation.
My 16 year old daughter fractured her ankle while playing netball, and was in extreme pain with swelling of her foot, ankle and lower leg. We used Nurofen for the swelling, which was reasonably effective, but as it’s an NSAID we preferred a natural alternative with no side effects so tried Wise Men’s Gold Curcumin on the recommendation of a relative. By the next day, she had significantly reduced pain and the swelling subsided reasonably quickly. Within a week it was all back to normal size. I was extremely impressed with the effectiveness of Wise Men’s Gold Curcumin, so much so that we have incorporated it into our daily diet for general health and wellbeing.
I was taking Panadol for pain in my wrist which has tendonitis so badly, I could hardly use it. Since taking a Wise Men’s Gold capsule twice a day, the mobility in my wrist has really improved, pain has reduced and I no longer take the Panadol.